Posted on 04-Aug-2020

Ruth Katz Consulting Social Worker

I'm interested in helping unmarried mothers gain access to their kids but am only working online for now - my hourly fees are R600 - I'm definitely a no-nonsense social worker as I've been in the field for over 40 years and also worked at the Family Advocate's Offices in Jo'burg - According to the Children's Act N0 38 of 2005 an unmarried mother has all the rights and responsibilities towards her kids - Just as when I worked for the Family Advocate as a voluntary counsellor in terms of the 'Mediation in Certain Divorces Act of 1987' I advocate for the kids who are my main concern not either parent or grandparent!
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.